Saturday, May 21, 2016

Buffo Chapel. regular- many grammar mistakes

                                    
Seven kilometers of from Unquillo in reserve the Quebrachitos. It built in 1928 They built a house for his daughter and wife try to resist the disease that possessed.
They do not resist the disease and his wife died in 1931 and his daughter ten years later in 1941.
After losing his wife and daughter Leonor, Buffo decides to build a chapel. The chapel it built by Guido Buffo in 1941. It is a structure made of brick, it has classical forms, the building took a 9 years.
It is a flower shaped chapel with adobe walls and a paja roof. It has got a cross-shaped structure. It was restored in July in 2015.
The chapel looks like two, naves, since they are, two arches one smaller than another. It has a sanctuary, an oratory, and an altar; lighting is obtained by the circular windows.
The oval-shaped chapels have a tower, and it has adobe structure. At the entrance of chapel has 35 steps.
Inside, the chapel there is a picture about buffo personality and the family. Also the dome has 34 holes that allow the pass of the light, and there’s a picture of the solar system. Also it has a good acoustician, 3 pendulum and enigmatic things like a seismograph and more stuff.

The city hall of Unquillo, restored the chapel with the architect Javier Correa. Marcela Mammana restored the painting.

                                           Facade

                                                              Buffo House

Location


By: Agustin Magliola, Gaston Nievas, Martín Cuello

No comments:

Post a Comment